There are always so many great events happening around Edmonton during the summer. Here are a few events you won’t want to miss out on!
- KDAYS – Edmonton’s Biggest Summer Festival will take place July 22-31st. Check out this link for more info.
- Taste of Edmonton – All of the city’s best food and drinks gathered together at Sir Winston Churchill Square July 21-30th. Check out this link for more info.
- Heritage Festival – Travel around the world July 30 to August 1 2016 without leaving Edmonton during the Heritage Festival, a mosaic of multi-cultural sights, sounds and aromas. Check out this link for more info.
- Edmonton Fringe Festival – Experience a cultural blast of dynamic and innovative theatre performances August 11-21st throughout Edmonton. Check out this link for more info.
- Edmonton International Street Performers Festival – Unicyclists, puppeteers, tightrope walkers and acrobats unleash their outlandish street theatre acts July 8-July 17th. Check out this link for more info.
Don’t forget about all the concerts coming up! Here are a few you won’t want to miss out on!
- Drake : September 20 & 21
- Kanye West : October 15
- Florida Georgia Line : November 18
- Dixie Chicks with Elle King : September 29
- Dolly Parton : September 17
- Keith Urban : September 16